Saturday, June 18, 2011

June 18th, 2011

Dear Yesterday,

Things have been weird between us, I am sure you noticed. I look back at our time and it leaves me feeling awkward. I try to remember the good times, but all I can think is how I gorged myself on danish and that I finished The Dresden Files with disappointment. Not disappointment that it was over, but that it was not all I had hoped it would be. Much the same as how I feel about you.

How could I have made it through the day without taking a shower? How disgusting am I. You have pushed me to a point where I do not shower everyday. Because, fuck it, no one will see me today but James and he wont notice.

Yesterday, I thought we had come to an agreement, that we would both make the most of each other. After our last meeting, a meeting resulting in nothing of value, I had hoped something would change. Damn it man! This is getting out of hand. Neither of us are worth a shit by our selves. I am nothing without another yesterday and you are nothing without a person to fill your time.

You belong to me Yesterday, I own you, so start acting like it. When I say we need to accomplish something, I really fucking mean it.

So Yesterday, this is the last chance. You need to get your shit together so I can get my shit together. I know I am putting most of the blame on you, and perhaps that is wrong. I need to place it somewhere or else I will just stop functioning.

So that't it Yesterday, get it together.

Sincerely, Silvana

No comments:

Post a Comment